The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!
2 comments:
Finally I can comment! I'm so glad you started a blog Katie. It's such a great way to keep up with people. Your family has grown so much! I can't believe Chy is 12!! What a cute blog look and all your posts are so fun. I had a great time catching up on you family in the last 6 months. It's going to be fun to see what else is new.
gee flippin whiz katie! holy cow-- i can't believe you finally started a blog! i just now found it on emily's blog. woo hoo! good for you. i haven't even looked at it yet, i just wanted to comment that i'm SO glad you've entered the blogging world. can't wait to devote some good time on it to catch up on you guys. miss you!
-allison
Post a Comment