Anna and Cheyenne were both awarded the citizenship award at the end of school. Cheyenne also received the Honor Roll Award. I was so pleased to hear that they recieved this award. All of my kids are so kind and respectful of others. They always get the highest possible marks on their report cards for being kind and respectful of others. I am very blessed to have such great kids!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Anna and Cheynne at the school Awards Assembly
Anna and Cheyenne were both awarded the citizenship award at the end of school. Cheyenne also received the Honor Roll Award. I was so pleased to hear that they recieved this award. All of my kids are so kind and respectful of others. They always get the highest possible marks on their report cards for being kind and respectful of others. I am very blessed to have such great kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment