The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Birthday Concert....






Ok so Cheynne is in love with the Jonas Brothers. As are her two best friends Ali and Taylor. So for her birthday Cheyenne chose to give up a birthday party and as a birthday present we went to see the Jonas Brothers Concert! The show was sold out so I was checking Craig's list for tickets and every time I would respond they were already sold! So Tuesday I started checking about every hour for new posts. I have been to Cricket Pavillion a few times so I knew what seats were good and what weren't. So finally Tuesday night I found a pair of tickets for face value plus fees in a great spot and responded right away. I think the lady identified with me because I told her that it was my daughters 12th birthday and this would be her present. She told me they were mine if I could drive to SUPRISE and pick them up. So Wednesday Lindsay and Rayder and Gracie and I drove all the way to Suprise. It took us about 3 hours round trip to pick up the tickets. (and a lot of gas money) Cheyenne and I drove to the concert with her two best friends and their Mom's. Each of us had a pair of tickets, but all in different spots. So it was fun to go be with them on the way there. Then Chy and I sat together for the concert. My adroable neice Jazmin was there with her cute friend, so we stopped by to say hello to them and take a quick picture. Below this post is a hilarious video of Cheyenne clutching her Jonas Brothers shirt and screaming her head off! It was so much fun and really a pretty good show! When poeple asked her about it Chy's reaponse was, "It was just the best night of my life and the best birthday ever and probably always will be"!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

How fun...i'm sure that made the drive all worth it!! What a great mom you are! I am so excited you are in YW so we can hang more! And of course Happy birthday to Chy. We are so excited to get her in there with us!!!!