The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gimmie some feedback!

Ok so I didn't know I had it set not to allow comments! I fixed it and would love to hear form all of you! Thanks for checking it out! I think I need music on here.....?

3 comments:

Varney Family said...

Wow! You did great. You now have comments and music :) It looks like you guys had tons of fun for Chy's birthday! I can hardly believe she's 12 already! It's so fun to check out your blog and see all the fun pics. We love you guys!

Juvan Family said...

Hi Katie this is Amy's friend Jessica

cute blog! your kids are so cute! send me your email address and I will send you an invite to my blog cause it's locked. jljuvan@gmail.com

susan g said...

Hey Katie, your blog is cute! That's awesome that you got to go to the concert for Cheyenne's b-day. You can check out my blog too, it's pairewa.blogspot.com.

--susan