Taylor, Braden, Lochlin, Ashlyn, and Anna had so much fun last week selling koolaid and homemade rice krispie treats. They made drinks and popped popcorn and sold as much as they could. It was fun to watch them do the same things I did as a kid.... Taylor and Braden even took some to door to door to neighbors that we know! They made good money and some very nice people stopped and bought treats from them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
those are the cutest lemonade salespersons ever!! i love getting an update on you even though i am always with you - its so much fun to see it all on my computer. we love you guys to death!!
Your blog turned out super cute! I love your background.
Katie!! I had no idea you had a blog....how fun to read it...you did a great job setting it up. You're kids are adorable and I love the lemonade stand. My kids LOVE having cookie, lemonade and whatever else they can think of to sell. I think my neighbors are tired of buying cups of lemonade! I hope you guys are having a good summer and Congrats to Anna on getting baptized!
so glad you got some cute pics of them I will be stealing them from your site. We need to get your kids over to play.. This weekend is crazy chad is helping my Aunt Steph move all day sat. I am sure I will be with 3 extra kids of her's already. But for sure... Next week. Ash is begging to play with Anna.
K- That is so cute! I wish I would have known- I would have drove by and got some!!! Next time- you'll have to post a warning on your blog- before they do it with all the info- then they can get even more business!!
ANd Linz...I think you need to start a blog!! We still need to come by and see whitney- sems like I have been watching somebody's kids every single day! I will get ther- I swear!!
ok, so i just spent forever looking through your entire blog: LOVED IT! i can't believe how big all the kids are. you guys should have more babies just because they are so dang cute! i can't believe the courage chy and anna had to be in the talent show. i would NEVER do anything like that. i'm so glad you blog now. i'll check up on you! try to get some pics with more family if you can. i'd love to see ann. oh--- by the way, katie, you are SMOKIN' HOT!!! you look absolutely great! what a hottie mommy. such a cute family!
Post a Comment