Ok, so I decided to surprise Jack with a fishing trip (all by ourselves) for his birthday. We got up early and set out for Wood's Canyon Lake. We had fun at breakfast at this cute little small town diner in Payson and then headed to the lake. We fished all day and the only thing we caught was this disgusting dead fish that my line got caught on! It was nasty! I made Jack take a picture joking that it might be our only catch that day! Ha ha, it turned out to be true! We stayed till afternoon when it finally started to rain with a little hail! Like our awesome ponchos? We stopped to take a picture of the view off the rim. Gorgeous! It was so beautiful and the weather was amazing. It was 70 until it started raining and then it dropped down to 58 degrees! A far cry from 110 down in the valley! I know I had a blast being with my husband all day, I love this man more than I can say. It wasn't much in comparison to how much he does for us, but I hope he had as much fun as I did!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Jack turns 31!
Ok, so I decided to surprise Jack with a fishing trip (all by ourselves) for his birthday. We got up early and set out for Wood's Canyon Lake. We had fun at breakfast at this cute little small town diner in Payson and then headed to the lake. We fished all day and the only thing we caught was this disgusting dead fish that my line got caught on! It was nasty! I made Jack take a picture joking that it might be our only catch that day! Ha ha, it turned out to be true! We stayed till afternoon when it finally started to rain with a little hail! Like our awesome ponchos? We stopped to take a picture of the view off the rim. Gorgeous! It was so beautiful and the weather was amazing. It was 70 until it started raining and then it dropped down to 58 degrees! A far cry from 110 down in the valley! I know I had a blast being with my husband all day, I love this man more than I can say. It wasn't much in comparison to how much he does for us, but I hope he had as much fun as I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment