The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sarah's visit continued....






Here we are at the Visitors Center at Temple Square. Gracie loved the statue of Christ. I love the picture of Grace and Anna staring up at him. Of course Jack was totally entertained with the echo in the center of the room. (Hence the picture of them all staring up at the ceiling) It was so much fun to have Sarah come visit and finally get to show someone from AZ our new home here in Utah! We love you Sarah!

1 comment:

Varney Family said...

I love the pictures! They look like the ones that we took on our trip last year! I can't believe how fun the colors are and how much the kids are growing! Love you!