The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Everybody loves to cook!

So I have told a few people about my fun project.... Making Apron's for all my girls for their Easter Baskets! I had so much fun making these! I wish I had more poeple to make them for. It really was fun finding different fabrics, (the ones they have on the patterns are hideous) and finally sewing again. I haven't sat down to sew in so long that I forgot I liked it! :) I love how they turned out and all the girls loved them!!! They all love to cook, like me, and now they love to put on their aprons and help me or make me yummy treats! If anyone wants a special order call me!!!! :) I just want to make another one!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Chy's Blue Steel face. HILARIOUS!! SUCH cute aprons! I love Gracie's cupcakes. Miss you. Love you.

Alisha and Josh said...

Yeah- what's up with chy's mega pose?!? Congrats on all the sewing- I have to do a bunch for my aunt for mother's day..yippie!!!Hope all is going good with you- loves- lish

Unknown said...

They turned out so great. I love all the fabric choices!

Emily Weber said...

Those are SO darn CUTE! You can totally make that my Christmas present! haha! :)