The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Eggs....:)

We wanted to post a few pictures of our fun easter eggs! This year we had so much fun at my sister Jennifer's house. We dyed eggs, had a great lunch, a fun easter egg hunt(inside because it was still so cold!), and an egg toss. (Outside of course) :) We had a great time with family and hanging out. Jennifer had some great stickers and we had fun making designs on the eggs with them! I especialy love Jack's fish egs. He had a few of them. (I think he is getting a little fishing itch) I love the yellow with the polka dots. Next year I think we will try vinyl letters and stickers! It was way cute and fun trying to layer colors and come up with fun designs. We will see if I remember all this by next year!!!






1 comment:

Emily Weber said...

You know what else works great and is actually really fun? Temp tattoos! You just put it on the egg like you would on skin (but you have to make sure the egg is really dry) then once it's on let it dry a bit then dye the egg. they look really cool.