The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Our new Dog!!! YES, I said dog...... :)






So we found an ad online for a free dog. A beautiful Weimaraner named Zoey. She is so cute and lovable. She is very calm and obedient. She is timid and we are trying to expose her to lots of people and friends and other dogs to hopefully help her out of it! She was a hunting dog with her dad but her dad died a year ago and now she is too timid to go out and hunt by herself. She is so much fun to have around and such a great fit for our family! The kids adore her and are teaching her so many things. But I'll be honest... she is mine! :) I just love having her around. She has been so easy to have around. Welcome ZOEY!

2 comments:

Emily Weber said...

She's a cutie! How old is she? I bet the kids are really going to love having a dog.

Katie said...

She is almost five. She is seriously the most obedient, calm dog I have ever seen. She just as serious separation issues. We are working on it! :)