

Jack went on a camp out a couple weeks ago with the scouts. They went fishing at Sunrise Lake. Jack caught a couple and Dan was nice enough to clean them and bring them by. Grace got one look at the 'fishies' and fell in love! She just wanted to hold them and play with them. Of course Daddy made them 'talk' for her and played with her! We didn't cook them for a couple days. As soon as we got them back out of the fridge Grace wanted to play with her 'fishies' again. How hilarious is that! Maybe she will grow up to be Daddy's fishing buddy? Either way (by that I mean dead or alive) I guess Gracie loves fish!
2 comments:
That's so funny! (and kind of gross! ha ha) you should teach her not to play with her food! ha ha! She's such a funny girl! We love her to death!
I tagged you to tell about some of your quirks. Check out my blog for info.
Post a Comment