The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The First Day of School 2008!





The first day of school 2008! It came so fast! Agust 11th came in a flash! It seemed like summer just flew by and it was already time to say goodbye to my awesome kids. I miss them and wish they could always stay home. But I know they have so much fun at school and love to learn. They all had their clothes picked out and ready to go the night before. They were so excited. Cheyenne started Junior High this year! 7th grade! Taylor is in 4th grade and Anna is in 3rd grade! Don't they look cute!

5 comments:

Alisha and Josh said...

Super cute blog update! And thanks for fixing mine- you blogging queen of america!! Love ya-lish

linznkidz said...

the kids look so cute in their new outfits and im loving the "almost fall background" ....its coming soon :-) we love you guys so much and are so gald you can blog now - we had a little bit of a dry spell but its all good now!!!

Varney Family said...

YEA!! You finally got the baptism pics and school pics up! Congrats. It looks great and the kids are SO big! Hope all is well and happy in your neck of the woods :)
Loves.

Byron said...

I'm so glad you stopped by the blog. I got your email forever ago and intended to get connected, but it was right during my blog drought!!! I'm back in gear, and hopefully with school now in session for us, I can keep in gear...we'll see!

Your kids are HUGE! OK, not huge, but so grown up. Taylor looks so different and Anna looks totally the same! I came across pictures of Anna and Max sitting in his crib, such a riot! Glad we can keep in touch better. We've missed you guys!

Amy said...

I can't believe Cheyenne is in Jr. High - that is so crazy!!! I just love your little fam, we are totally missing the ward but love to keep seeing everyone's updates. Oh, and we re definitely wanting to join you two for some more knife fighting classes - YOW!