The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Sprinkle....


I am so sorry but my kids are definitely the cutest in the world! Gracie was playing in the family room the other day and says to me, "Mom do you see my sprinkle?" I said, "Your sprinkle?" "Ya, it's right there", and she points to the freckle on her shoulder. We showed each other our "sprinkles" for a few minutes. It was so stinkin' cute I had to take pictures and tell everyone the story!

1 comment:

linznkidz said...

grace - i LOVE your sprinkle!! lindsay loves you so much...thanks for always giving me hugs and kisses and asking "i go with you?" it makes me feel loved...you are my favorite :-)