The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

ASU FANS! (?)

A couple of weeks ago Lindsay invited me to an ASU game with her and her family. Her Dad has season tickets and lets all the kids draw dates from a hat so everyone gets to go a couple of times throughout the season. It was so sweet of her to invite me. And of course we are HUGE ASU FANS! Ha ha! We were trying to figure out the pitch fork all day and we looked hilarious! Like we were doing some Star Trek sign or something? All I had ASU colors was this yellow shirt and Lindsay went out and bought hers that afternoon. Neither one of us plan very well and we went to dinner before the game not really thinking about needing cash for anything..... So we finally get to the stadium and it hits us... PARKING! We find a garage to park in and the sign says $10. We gather $8 and ask the guy if he will take it? He of course says "No. I need $10." So we continue to look for any loose change or cash.... I have absolutely nothing... Lindsay finds another dollar in her purse. "Will you take $9 we say? "No. I need $10." So we are laughing, freaking out because there is a line of cars behind us, and we finally find 80 cents. "Will you take $9.80?" "No. I need $10." So I finally ask how we can get out of there, Lindsay is still looking and finds another dime. That is it. There is absolutely no more change or cash in this entire car or our purses! So we have $9.90. "Will you take $9.90?", we ask. "No. I need $10." So I can't resist... I ask, "Can we borrow a dime?" We both start cracking up! He finally looks at us and says, "You have $9.90?" "OK, I'll give you a dime." YEAH! We can go! We were laughing a cracking up the rest of the night. Throwing out our "pitchfork" and cheering on ASU! Thanks Linz for a way fun night!

7 comments:

Cara said...

Katie, that is the funniest thing I've heard! I can't believe he wouldn't take your money forever and then let you borrow the rest! What a weirdy! You guys are cute, love the matching yellow shirts. PS, I am an Alumni and I still can't do the dumb pitchforks.:)

Tiffany said...

That is hilarious!!! You will have to ride with us next time...we have a parking pass!!! :)
The games are fun aren't they! Hopefully you didn't go last week...that game was brutal! Hopefully they will do better against Georgia this week!!
You girls are so cute!! I'm so glad you guys have each other!!

linznkidz said...

hello my fellow sundevil fan!! love the pix of us @gether...we really should document our time together more frequently!! that game was so much fun...but not cuz of football...remmeber when the power went out and all we wanted was a diet coke:-) and the ripped tshirt dresses? and sitting with 2 14 yr olds who were probably more mature than us? :-) ahhh...such great times!! i love you girl - thanks for putting up with me

Marci McLain said...

You guys are just CRAZY!! :)

Alisse Baldwin said...

AHEM?! How come you never told me you had a blog, Miss Katie! I'm so excited to stay update with your cute family...we hardly ever talk with you (& my Anna) not being in (junior) Primary with us!

Unknown said...

Too funny my friend. You crack me up! Love ya

sarah said...

oh my gosh.

you guys.

i miss you.

(and am so glad you have a blog!!)