So it's been about 8 months since my last post? Wow. Time flies when you are having fun , or stressed out. :) We seem to be a bit of both around here but always happy together! I stress myself every time I post on here thinking I need to go exactly in order of date and time... but I give up. I have learned you gotta roll with it and do what ya can, and if I am going to update, It's going to be out of order! Time is precious and I only have a little. :)
So in a nut shell, summer has been awesome and I love the warmer weather! Busy is not a bad thing in the summer. The weather here in Utah is so beautiful right now. This is my favorite time of year here in Suncrest. Our community pool opened this summer and that has been awesome. I am still way too chicken to get in that cold water, (I am used to swimming in 100 degrees plus, and we haven't hit that yet, knock on wood) but the kids love it. And you can't beat free! The movies in the park are so fun too. We had a blast camping with my family over the fourth and we were so close to town, yet felt so far away, that Jack was able to run into work and come back to party again. We have been teaching Anna to sew this summer. I'll post some pics of that. She loves it. And the girls had some fun birthday's. Low key, but very fun.
Our biggest and best surprise of the summer is Jack's new job. He is now working for Fetzer's and loves his job. He now has a full 2 weeks under his belt and he loves it. He is a project manager and oversees projects from way before they begin to the end, His first big project is Macy's here in Downtown Salt Lake. He will travel some and hopefully get to see some cool parts of this country and other's, and every once in a while maybe I'll get to tag along. Vacations are few and far between over here so it would be so fun to get away. We are so happy and so blessed to have this new job for him and our family.
On to the fun stuff..... PICTURES!
No comments:
Post a Comment