The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

It's "SEW" Summer.....

Grace is posing in this beautiful creation.... I love this dress and it will probably always go down as one of my favorite things that I have ever made....Super easy pillowcase dress. I had to get this fabric... It reminded me of CareBears. :)
Anna's VERY FIRST CREATION! She loves this bag and made it by herself. Very little help from me. It was tough but she did amazing. She loved making it and our next project is another bag, just as cute as this one. Way to go Anna Banana. You got skills girl.




No comments: