The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Anna banana

Anna, Happy 11th dear. You are such a sweet daughter. You are a fantastic big sister and Gracie would be very bored without you. :) You are great with kids, and a great cook and dancer. You have so many talents. I love to watch you dance. You light up everything around you and can make anyone smile. You are growing so fast and I hate it, but I love seeing the young woman you are becoming. You are such a special girl. I love you babe.

1 comment:

Marci McLain said...

Happy Birthday Anna! I can't believe you and Caleb are 11 and next year will be in YW/YM. You are growing into a beautiful young woman!