Friday, February 26, 2010
Gracie's 4th birthday!!!!
So I know I am a little behind but this was worth posting! Grace had a great birthday this year here in Utah! A little different from her previous birthday's with friends all over to invite to her party. Thankfully our family came through and we all had a great time. We decided to go to Fat Cats and eat pizza, bowl and have fun! Suz, Chad, Caroline, Jen, Steve, Liz, Grandma, nad Grandpa all came to celebrate with us. Grace had so much fun bowling with her little "ramp". They had bumpers and a ramp she could push the ball down. :) She actually won the first game! All the kids and adults played and laughed. My techinque needs some work. When I tried to be a "pro" and actually threw and put my leg across behind the other one I didn't do too bad! I was joking, but it worked! Thr rest of my family can Actually bowl pretty well! Maybe I will have to take after Kathy nad join a bowling league when Grace goes to school. :) Maybe I'll take some lessons first. Grace could probably teach me a thing or two. Thanks to all my family for being there to celebrate with us and have a good time. I missed our friends and Gracie's buddies, but it was a fun night with the fam! Happy 4th Gracie! You are growing so fast. You are sweet and smart, kind and funny, beautiful and a wonderful little girl. Our family has been richly blessed with you. Love you 4 year old! 











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
happy birthday Gracie--you sweet little girl!! Miss your cute little family sooo much!!
happy birthday my gracie!!! i LOVE your new birthday shirt :-) thanks for letting me come see you right before your big day - have you been playing princesses alot?
i love you girl!!
Looks like tons of fun!!! Sorry we couldn't be there! Happy Birthday Gracie!
So fun!! Gracie looks so stinkin cute and you look gorgeous!! Wish we were there to celebrate with you. Miss you and LOVE you all so so so much!!!!!!!
I sure love to see all your photos. Looks like things are going so well for you up there. I love seeing everyone so happy! Just wish we could be with you. Keep up the posting! Thanks! Love ya!
Umm...... i defenily just started crying!! im so excited to come down!! and kiss my gracie!! and EVERYONEE!!! i really did cry though!!! i love SOOO much tell the kids tooo and jack!!!
Post a Comment