The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Mom is great.... She feeds us Chocolate Cake.... :)

My first attempt at this awesome Chocolate cake recipe! It's the best!!!! Seriously. We do a tradition of a big Valentines Day dinner with the kids. We make menu's and sometimes invitations... (not this year) But we all have a great time ordering our food and eating together on our special Valentines Day plates. It's such a fun tradition. I hope we can keep it up and invite the Grand kids maybe one day and let the kids go out... Scary that I even said that.... But it really is so much fun. This is the cake I made for that special dinner. It turned out great. I have made it a few more times since and added some white chocolate and strawberries. It always turns out great and so yummy!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My mouth is watering just looking at the yummy cake!

Unknown said...

Oh man I want that cake!!!!!

linznkidz said...

yum-o!!!!!!

it looks so good - i could just lick all that frosting off(cuz it is the best part!!)

will you come down here and make it for me??

:-)

Unknown said...

Katie's cakes are even better than they look. She is now my favorite baker!!!
Love my sister!!!!