The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Yellowstone Slide shows.....
We had so much fun at Yellowstone National Park! So much I had to put all my pictures into three slide shows! Mom, Dad, Crystal, Justin, and the Hylands were all with us. So beautiful and so much fun. One of our favorite places to visit!
I LOOOOVE that picture of your family! It's awesome! How are you guys doing?? Are you adjusting to the move? I'm sure you all have wonderfully positive attitudes...And if you don't, you will! :) You look GORGEOUS!
Jack and I have been married almost 15 years. Holy Cow!!!! He is my rock and the greatest dad on the planet! He now works for Woodcraft Mill and Cabinet and I get to stay home and take care of our four beautiful kids (and Jack too). It is a full time, no breaks, never a dull moment JOB, and I love it!
Cheyenne
Chy just turned 14! Our first crazy teenager! She loves to sing, play piano, and is an incredibly gifted writer. She wants to be an author and is always coming up with new stories and book ideas! She is going into ninth grade at Timberline Middle school. She is in a huge help to us and a wonderful big sister!
Taylor
Taylor is 11 years old now. He loves to do anything creative. Inventions, art, writing, comic books, you name it. He loves playing HALO, like every other 11 year old boy.... :) and riding his skateboard, long board or ripstick. Oh ya, and he is hilarious! The funniest 11 year I know!
Anna
Anna just turned 10! She loves to dance and play with friends. She also loves to sing and do karaoke with her little sister. She is always helping and is a great big sister! She also loves to cook! We are certain to have a dancing chef in the family when she grows up!
Gracie
Gracie is 4 now and the light of our family. She keeps all of us smiling and laughing all day! She loves to sing karaoke and knows every word and is right on pitch! She is a hilarious little girl and says the funniest things. She is so cute and a joy to all of us!
2 comments:
thanks for the christmas card! we were so excited to get it, tell our little anna, we miss her sooo much! love the nelsons az.
I LOOOOVE that picture of your family! It's awesome! How are you guys doing?? Are you adjusting to the move? I'm sure you all have wonderfully positive attitudes...And if you don't, you will! :) You look GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment