The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!
5 comments:
that was so hilarious! my girls just want to watch it over and over!! they have some serious skills!!!
You totally ROCK Taylor!!!! We loved seeing you get your groove on. Keep up your moves dude!
That was awesome!! Thanks for inviting us. Love you guys
Where in the world did he come up with those moves! That boy's got some talent! That was awesome! We miss you all!
Taylor, you did such a great job. I loved watching you. I'm sure you didn't get your dancing talent from your grandmother...at least not this one! I wish I had moves like that! Love ya, Gramzy
Post a Comment