The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Christmas Pj's

Ok...... So I am in need of doing some serious catching up.... January has come and now gone, and I still haven't finished my Christmas pictures... So.. here i go! This one was one fo my favorites! We get new pj's every year on Christmas Eve and this one was everyone modeling their new digs. I swear I have seriously cute kids, and sweet too. Gracie's faces are hilarious! She kept covering her mouth and laughing at every thing she got! More to come......
Posted by Picasa

No comments: