The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Cheyenne's Christmas

Is she cute or what? So cute! I guess maybe all my kids have that smile? The one that stretches from ear to ear! She is always so excited for Christmas morning. I think she and Tiff would get along just perfect. She will probably have that counter at the top of her Blog and Christmas music all year too! :) Cheyenne loves Christmas and it shows in every picture. She was hugging us all day and thanking everyone for her gifts. She definitely has the gratitude thing down, (most of the time:) and I am so grateful for her. She is a huge help with the kids and around the house, always willing to learn from mistakes and try again, with an apology I might add, and she is my favorite little adult. I love listening to her talk to other adults on the phone. It's almost like she becomes one herself. She could lead the nation one day with the skill she has got! Look out Pres, Obama! Cheyenne is on her way!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I knew I liked Chey!!!Cute pictures! Your kids are adorable...and I LOVE their smiles!!!