The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So a long, long time ago.....











Ok forever and a day ago we went to the Mother Nature's Pumpkin Patch with Alisha and Tiffany's preschool groups. It was so much fun! So nice of them to invite us! My Mom was in town and she came along for the ride. We had so much fun and Grace loved every minute! Grandma did a lot of chasing, since I had sweet "Baby Cold", as Gracie likes to call him, with me. I offered to keep him while we were there so Alishe could help her class. Of course I was in heaven with such a cute kid strapped to me. I got a fun baby fix and Grandma got Grace duty. My Mom is so sweet and she was such a huge help. I could not have done it without her. After a while we switched and Grandma got her baby fix too while Grace and I played in this little playhouse. She thought she was in heaven! These are some of my favorite pics. I love the one with Liv and Grace holding hands as they walked!




3 comments:

Meredith Ferrin said...

Cute pictures Katie and it looks like you had a great time!

Marci McLain said...

That last picture of her looks so much like Anna!

linznkidz said...

k...love the new background..its so festive for thanksgiving time!! the pics of the pumpkin patch are adorable...wish i could have been there with ya to help with baby cole...rayder and i definitely missed out!!