Cheyenne sang the Nation Anthem last week at the Brimhall football game. It was so awesome to go see her brave the crowd sing all by herself! She did fabulous! Grandma and Grandpa Amos, Sarah, Walker, and our family came to watch and cheer her on! We are loving watching her perform more and see her use her talents! Cheyenne is such a blessing to us and has so many talents. She is always helpful to us and loves helping others! Way to go Cheyenne! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow! congrats cheyenne!
how brave! i would never do anything even near that.
katie: YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!
I wish we could have been there! Chy's such an awesome girl! We love her to death!
That's so awesome, Cheyenne! I would have come to cheer you on if I would have known! I'm sure you did great. (Hope you don't mind, Katie, I linked to your blog on Tiffany W.'s blog! It's so cute.) -Holli Vella
Post a Comment