The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I can blog again!

Ok! So I can finally post again! I wish I was better about posting my thoughts and fun facts or things but mostly it's pictures and what we have been up to..... My awesome brother came and helped me figure out my computer that has been giving me crazy fits! He rocks. I told him I would make him anything he wanted to eat and he joking said "even crepes?" And I said, "heck yes, I make awesome crepes!" He was so excited I think he ate 10! I am just happy to be able to share all our goings on with everyone that we love again! Thanks Matt..... Love you bro

1 comment:

Varney Family said...

I was wondering why you hadn't posted anything in a while - especially Anna's Baprism pics - your mom took a tone of everything and everyone - I love mom's for that and so much more! Yeah Matt for getting you up and running in the computer world - I'm totally craving crepes now - thanks a lot LOL :-)