Gracie started Tuesday August 30th. Kindergarten! Wow! She has had the best time! She loves school. The bus was a crazy nuts experience for Mom. I do not like the bus, but she sure does! It's just scary for a overprotecive parent like me. I seriously loved Gracie's outfit. You can tell she has cute older sisters. :) Mrs. Westover is her teacher and she reminds me so much of Mrs. Weinerth! Our beloved kindergarten teacher for Taylor and Anna. God must have done that just for me. She is so kind and loving and seems to be a great teacher.
Cheyennne started HIGH SCHOOL this year. CRAZY!
She and Anna both started together on August 23rd. She is a sophomore at Lone Peak. She has some really fantastic teachers and a great schedule. She is taking French, Choir, Drama, Physics W/ Tech, Honors English and Honors History. She completed Health online over the summer to open up her schedule more. And she has early morning seminary. Sh starts her day at 5:15am. :) Crazy girl. But she has already auditioned onto the Drama Shakespeare Festival team! She made it into the ensemble of Macbeth and they also asked her to be a part of a scene that will compete there. I see good things in the future for this kid!!!!!
This year we were spread out all over the place for the first day of school. Taylor started Monday August 22nd. ONLY 7th graders went on this day to Timberline Middle School. So he alone started school that Monday while everyone else slept in. :) The 8th and 9th Graders started Tuesday while Taylor hung out at home with me and Gracie. He has a great schedule and loves his teachers too. He is most excited for next semesters intro to tech. This kid has engineer in mind already, He wants to do something in robotics. He also has Drama and Art and Art 3-d. It's been a crazy couple of weeks already and we are only on the second week of school!!!! But I love it and love seeing all my kids so thrilled to be at school. It's such a blessing to have the schools that we do and the teachers. And the programs. I guess all of it is great. :) Lone Peak, Timberline, and Ridgeline...... We are here to stay!
1 comment:
They all look so cute! I love Gracie's outfit! I can't believe how fast they've grown! I totally know what you mean about the bus!
Post a Comment