
This is Taylor's Monkey neck pillow. This pillow was promised to him at Easter when all the girls got
aprons. (see April posts) He of course didn't want an apron and I thought this was a good alternative. Taylor chose the fabrics (in April) and I promised to get it done.... Well it's only a "few" months later and it's done! Started Monday and done Tuesday. (With all the life and
craziness in between) Everyone loved it so much they all want one now. Even Jack. :) He told Taylor his next plane trip he is stealing it. This was not the easiest animal I have ever made but it was fun. Not sure if anyone else will be getting one anytime soon though. :)

Check out the cute face on this guy.... :)
2 comments:
That is SO cute and you are so creative! Can I put my order in for one too?!? :)
Ha ha! They are so cool and so stinkin hard to do. :) Miss you and your cute family. I love the fun things you have been posting on your blog. I love to look in on your sweet family every once in a while. You are so creative and I love seeing your projects and the kids! Hope to see you in person someday soon!
Post a Comment