We were so lucky this summer to have our awesome friends come and visit! The Millecam family. We love these guys so much. We always joke that their family are "our people". People we can share anything with, we are totally comfortable with, would go anywhere with, and would live next door to for the rest of our lives if we could. :0) Unfortunately for them our basement wasn't finished so we gave up the Master Bedroom for the whole family. (Jack and I shared an air mattress out in the family room) We had such a great time even though it was way too short. We had fun hanging out, going to church, and hiking doughnut falls in Big Cottonwood Canyon. It's crazy how fast kids grow up when you don't see them for a while. Liv and Sophie were huge! I couldn't get over Sophie talking!!!! :) Our great new friends Sarah and John Kocsis and their family were so great to come with us on the hike. We are so blessed with many freinds and family. I wish we could all just live in one big neighborhood of the "Davis Family and Freinds" :) Anyone is invited to stay and hang with us anytime! (Basement is almost done!)
Nate and Kristen

Kristen and Sophie
Kristen and Sophie
2 comments:
Loved seeing the photos. We sure do miss you guys.
I hope you finish the basement soon..... Aunt Sarah is coming to visit!!!!
Post a Comment