Here are a few pics of the farm animals at Thanksgiving point! The last one is the saddest rooster I have ever seen... :) Grace got to go along with her frind Cameron's preschool class. I love the pic of Grace on the horse!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
UPDATES!!!!!
So... It's been a while! I thought I might try to update a bit! :)
Here are a few pics of the farm animals at Thanksgiving point! The last one is the saddest rooster I have ever seen... :) Grace got to go along with her frind Cameron's preschool class. I love the pic of Grace on the horse!



Here are a few pics of the farm animals at Thanksgiving point! The last one is the saddest rooster I have ever seen... :) Grace got to go along with her frind Cameron's preschool class. I love the pic of Grace on the horse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment