The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thanksgiving butt rolls..... :)

Ok funny Thanksgiving story... So we decided to try an easy Thanksgiving dinner all together here at Suzanne's house. :) Needless to say Thanksgiving is never easy. Always so time consuming. I remembered I had once made the pull apart rolls, you know the kind with three rolls you pull apart. So I did it so long ago I thought I had put three rolls in one muffin tin and had huge rolls. I didn't. I followed the directions and cut the roll in three equal pieces. But needless to say I didn't remember that. :) So three didn't fit so I thought I let's try two! They turned out so huge! And after looking at them Cheyenne deemed them BUTT ROLLS.... HA HA! Suzanne thought I was such a dork that she made us take pictures! SO here are the pictures of one of those holiday memories you will never forget!!!

3 comments:

Varney Family said...

That is SO hilarious! I am trying to blog more so hopefully we can see eachothers pictures and keep up on things! Love you!

Alisha and Josh said...

So fun to see you guys in action in UT! It looks so cold though...yikes! Hope all of you are doing good...been thinking about you. We will talk soon. Love ya!

Tiffany Walker said...

Good times. We used to have "bum" rolls at our house all the time. They are great! Hope you are doing well. Your family picture is adorable.