Ok so I am finally posting something! I have been a little busy..... I recently started working at Applebee's restaurant, I got sick for a bout a month, I am finally getting caught up on cleaning my house, and trying to catch up on friends and family.....So like I said it's been a while! Time to brag a bit about my kids! First I'll start with the Pinewood Derby March 27th! So much fun! Hard work for the Cubmaster (jack) and his Assistant (Katie :), but tons of fun. We loved having someone else come set up an 8 lane track, do all the brackets for the races, announce almost everything, and help us out! So much more enjoyable all around! Taylor had a great time building his car with his Dad. The last two years Taylor has pretty much built his own car with very little help from Jack. He cuts it out on the Band Saw, and sands it on the belt sander and by hand, and polishes the wheels and preps them... he does it all! Mom helped a little with the awesome paint job! Congrats Taylor! 2nd Place!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! That's an Impressive car!! The reason I don't have a son...could never be in scouts...scariest calling EVER!! :)
Glad you're back! You have been missed! Hope you are feeling better!! can't wait to hear more updates!! love ya!!
Wow what a great car Taylor! I'm glad pictures finally got posted...not like you're busy or anything! Love you guys!
Cute car! I didn't know you were working at Applebees, good for you! We will have to come Visit! As always your kids are adorable and it was good to see you the other night!
Hey Katie - I just love your cute family! I can't believe how much they've grown up!
Post a Comment