The Davis Family is a crazy hilarious bunch! We have four awesome kids that keep us laughing and constantly amazed at thier love of family, their intellgience and talents! We love to do fun things together as a family, play games, hang out with friends, go to the movies, and eat good food! Our newest adventure is living here in UTAH!!!

Monday, November 17, 2008

One more!

I had to do one more picture! This is one of about five pictures, all trying to get Gracie to look at the camera! She would totally pose and then look away. So I loved this one and had to share it!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Could she be any cuter...what a doll! And you're not so bad yourself...HOT STUFF!

sarah said...

that. girl. is. darling.

i had real hopes of her and miles getting hitched someday.

stupid clay. haha.

MaMaMaMandy said...

Oh that is a great pic! Every week I see her at church I am just in awe at how gorgeous she is...and the rest of your family for that matter!